- like when the Travel Channel camera crew arrived in our office Thursday afternoon and set up in our conference room to film a "Tony and Friends" podcast that will later appear on the No Reservations website
- and when Tony Bourdain and Duff "Ace of Cakes" Goldman nonchalantly strolled into our office and warmly greeted our small and adoring staff
- and the incredibly warm welcome Alice Waters received at Billings Forge, and how moved she was by the good and important work being done by their community
- and the many special moments that were experienced at Hartford's lovely Society Room...from eating the delicious food prepared by Blue Back Square restaurants and Whole Foods to the thrill Forum Friends experienced chatting up some of their favorite foodies
- and then, of course, The Forum itself - a packed house at the Bushnell, a full crowd at the live simulcast at the Wallace Stevens Theater, and a panel of Forum favorites, including Forum Fave and Connecticut's own Colin McEnroe
- Not to mention dessert: the oh-so-sweet back stage, off-camera, post Forum moments with our special panelists and friends
In the meantime, you might wish to check out what others are saying:
Here's Colin's Sunday column in The Hartford Courant
And more Colin
And just a bit more Colin
And more from...
The New Haven Advocate
And blogs galore, including:
Eat Me Daily
Tasty New England
Were you there? At the Bushnell or the live Simulcast? What did you think?